Aaron Ketcher, DNP, FNP-C, CRNA, NSPM-C
Dr. Ketcher has been a practicing Nurse Anesthesiologist since 2008, and a Family Nurse Practitioner since 2017. He is Fellowship trained in both Advanced Pain Management and Stem Cell Therapy. He specializes in both Acute and Chronic Pain/Injury Management, and in Regenerative Therapies, such as platelet-rich plasma (PRP), stem cell, and peptide treatments. He offers various treatment modalities, including interventional spine and joint injections.
Dr. Ketcher is married and has 6 children. In his spare time (which is rare), he enjoys racing in triathlons with his wife and children, flying, and playing the occasional round of golf.
“I sincerely enjoy helping patients realize that they do not have to live a life with pain. Whether it’s through traditional steroid injections or using newer regenerative treatments like PRP and Stem Cells, I truly love what I do and seeing how it helps people. I strive to use all my knowledge to provide alternatives to help decrease pain and improve quality of life.”
He consults, manages, and provides various interventional pain services for personal injury practices across the United States, through his company Desert Medical Group. He currently services clients in: Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Texas, Alabama, ad Georgia.
He also owns and operates a pain management clinic at La Paz Regional Medical Center in Parker, Arizona.
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine – Boca Raton, FL
- 2019 – Certification in Peptide Therapy & Weight Management
- 2018 – Fellowship in Stem Cell Therapy
University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
- 2017-2018 – Fellowship in Advanced Pain Management
University of St. Francis – Joliet, IL
- 2016-2017 – Post-Graduate Certificate Family Nurse Practitioner
University of Tennessee Health Science Center – Memphis, TN
- 2009-2011 – Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- 2006-2008 – Masters of Science in Nursing, Nurse Anesthesiology
Rush University – Chicago, IL
- 2003 – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Brigham Young University – Provo, UT
- 1997-2002 – Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board – Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C)
- National Board for the Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists – Board Certified in Anesthesia (CRNA) and Non-Surgical Pain Management (NSPM-C)
- American Academy of Procedural Medicine – Pain Management
- American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Pain Society
- International Peptide Society
- American Academy of Procedural Medicine
- Today’s Nurse – 2019 Top Doctor of Nursing Practice – Arizona
- Sigma Theta Tau – Nursing Honor Society
- Imhotep Society – UTHSC Leadership Society
- Student of the Year – UTHSC Nurse Anesthesiology Graduating Class 2008